Auto Injuries in Clifton, NJ
Recognizing Auto Accident Injury
- Disc herniation or bulge
- Joint dislocation in the shoulder, spine, or hip/pelvis
- Connective tissue injury, including muscle strains and ligament sprains
- Nerve compression or strain, such as sciatica or brachial plexus injury
Auto Accident Injury Treatment With Our Clifton Multidisciplinary Team
- Innovative treatment care: manual adjustments realign injured joints and stimulate the central nervous system to reduce the intensity of pain signals
- Acupuncture: This traditional Eastern healing technique is a painless way to trigger biochemical healing effects in the body, increase your energy, and relieve pain and tension throughout the body
- Pain control injections: specifically targeted for deep pain relief and restored joint range of motion, provided by our Clifton doctor and associated nurse practitioners
Need Natural Healing from an Auto Accident Injury?
Connect with our experienced multidisciplinary team for holistic car crash recovery, no matter how long ago your accident was! To schedule an appointment, call the Natural Health Center at (973) 470-0687.