Back Pain in Clifton, NJ
What Causes Back Pain?
There are a variety of causes of back pain. Back pain can be caused by injuries from auto accidents, poor posture, sports related injuries, and home and work related injuries. Finding out the cause of your back pain is the first step in getting treatment and relief from it.
What are the Symptoms of Back Pain?
- Sharp pain in the neck and/or back, usually occurring after lifting something heavy or other demanding activity
- Not able to stand straight without muscles spasms or pain in the lower back area
- Ongoing aches or stiffness along the spine, from the neck to the tailbone
- Back pain that affects the lower part of the buttock, down the back part of the thigh and to the calf and toes
- Chronic aches in lower or middle of the back, usually after standing or sitting for long periods of time.
Back Pain Treatment
Other forms of treatment include acupuncture and therapeutic exercise.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our methods of back pain treatment. We are here to help you out!
Your Clifton Multidisciplinary Medical Office
Make an appointment with us today so we can start treating your back pain. You can also reach us by phone at (973) 470-0687 to set up an appointment with us.